Our immune systems need all the support they can get nowadays and nothing does the trick like the time tested Elder and Echinacea. We live a communal life. We interact with people every day. Touching door knobs, breathing in used air, eating food often prepared by other hands… grossed out yet?
Elder Echinacea tea is incredible for immune support and can be used in a few different ways:
(1) A Daily Supplement: This can be part of your daily routine! Drink a warm mug of tea every morning to support your immune system and get your body off to a great start, or every night to provide some support when you’re about to enter your sleep cycle.
(2) A Seasonal Supplement: Drink Elder Echinacea tea through the fall and winter season when the flu and colds are often in their prime.
(3) A Warding Off Mechanism: At the first tingle of the throat or sneeze start drinking tea (and taking some other immune supporting tinctures such as our garlic tincture, or our fever, cold and flu tincture) liberally throughout the day to stimulate those powerful anti-viral and anti-bacterial agents in the body.
(4) To Shorten an Illness: Didn’t start drinking it in time and got a full-blown illness? No problem! Enjoy as much tea as you can, several times a day to help your body recover quickly.
What’s In It?
Echinacea: This plant raises the body’s natural resistance to infection by stimulating and aiding the immune system, increase the macrophage (white blood cell) and T-cell activities which is the body’s first line of defense against foreign antigens. It is also an anti fungal and antibacterial. It can also help alleviate bronchial, respiratory, and throat infections and discomfort.
Elder Flowers: Natural diaphoretic (meaning it induces sweating) which helps lower fevers. Also known for immune-enhancing properties. Elder is a POWERFUL anti-viral which is perfect for treating the flu, herpes or shingles or an upper-respiratory infection.
Other Important Things
* Note: If this is your first time using an herbal medicine, know that herbal medicine doesn’t work like Tylenol or ibuprofen. Herbs work with your body and can often take time to begin to make a visual difference. Of course we recommend that if a fever is higher then your doctor or you are comfortable with, please seek medical attention.
—> Ingredient List: Echinacea Purpurea Herb & Root, Elder Flowers, Vegetable Glycerine (from Palm Fruit), Water.
—> Ingredient List: Echinacea Purpurea Herb, Elder Flowers, Alcohol.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place. Sunlight or extreme temperatures can alter this product and cause it to spoil or lose it’s effectiveness. Shelf life 2-3 years Glycerine, 10+ years alcohol.
Disclaimers: Be sure to try a small amount before you “dive in” as some people may be allergic to certain herbs and not know it.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Your feedback is MUCH appreciated and your ideas, comments, moans, groans, complaints, and praises are what pave the way for future products, so please speak up!
There are no reviews yet.